All job opportunities will be published here and we encourage interested parties to check-in occasionally.
GRANTS and ADMINISTRATION ASSOCIATE
IRCT is looking for an administrative assistant to manage the overview and administration around project grants, relation to local partners and reporting processes as a support to staff across all teams, as well as to support key secretariat planning processes. We seek a well-organised person who can support and independently steer processes from start to finish whether meeting donor deadlines, planning a staff retreat or assessing a basic financial report from a local partner. You communicate actively, pay attention to details, support others to keep deadlines, and keep things moving forward in an engaged and helpful way with members from around the globe.
You proactively develop relationships and communication channels with IRCT member centre staff and IRCT secretariat. You feel comfortable, using a variety of virtual tools and systems needed for the process and can quickly adjust to new systems.
We seek candidates who fit the following profile:
- Relevant university degree
- ’Lived experience' which means you understand the reality we work with
- Experience with project and financial administration processes
- Tech savvy and navigate easily between IRCT LInkedIn, Facebook, Website, document archive on Sharepoint, Microsoft teams meetings, Zoom meetings
- Excellent knowledge of Excel. Experience with financial management systems (Business Central), time registration and PowerBI are an asset
- Ability to work with different stakeholders and manage multi-cultural relationships
- Highly structured and organized
- Use and respect systems to keep order which you like
- Ability to manage many tasks simultaneously and to be flexible
- Enthusiasm and dedication to tasks. Can-do attitude
- Resilient in the face of challenges. Do not give up attitude
- Ability to quickly understand and process information, often on unknown topics
- Fluent in English and Danish. Arabic and Spanish are an asset
- Positive person, outgoing
- Get things done and find solutions, until they are completely done
- Ability to identify ways to save time, money and our globe
We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities. We are committed to equality and diversity within our organisation, and to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities.
Terms of employment:
The position is full time, and the starting date is as soon as possible.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, please submit your CV and a motivational letter in English online by using the application at this link: https://www.jobindex.dk/jobannonce/445214/grants-and-administration-associate
We do not accept applications sent by e-mail.
Deadline for applications is 15 May 2022. Interviews are expected to take place on May 17. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews immediately after the deadline.
Should you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Lisa Henry +45 29 61 99 04 or email@example.com.
If you want to know more about the IRCT, please visit www.irct.org. Thank you for your interest in working with the IRCT.
TORTURE JOURNAL EDITORIAL ASSOCIATE VOLUNTEER
Are you passionate about language, writing and style-editing? Are you interested in health-based research and reading academic papers? You want to get some work experience with a global NGO? Then you could be our new copy-editing and proof-reading volunteer!
Click here to find out more and apply.
Unfortunately we are unable to respond to unsolicited applications whether for jobs, volunteer positions, internships or study projects.
All such opportunities will be published on this webpage and we encourage interested parties to check-in occasionally.
If you are seeking employment in a rehabilitation centre or programme, please contact the centre or programme directly. A list of our member centres and programmes is available here.