All job opportunities will be published here and we encourage interested parties to check-in occasionally.
Unfortunately we are unable to respond to unsolicited applications whether for jobs, volunteer positions, internships or study projects.
All such opportunities will be published on this webpage and we encourage interested parties to check-in occasionally.
If you are seeking employment in a rehabilitation centre or programme, please contact the centre or programme directly. A list of our member centres and programmes is available here.
Procurement Notice for Communications Consultant
The IRCT wants to increase engagement and visibility in the public debate in Denmark. For this purpose, we are seeking a communications expert that can support us in the analysis of the danish media and debate, planning of impactful interventions and creating strategic relations among media outlets.
The International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims (IRCT) is an international non-profit organisation. We are a network of over 150 torture rehabilitation centres in 75 countries and we are the world’s largest membership-based civil society organisation specialized in the field of torture rehabilitation.
Scope of delivery
- Advising on the development of strategy to place IRCT in the Danish media
- Identification of intervention possibilities and priorities
- Advise on the strategic use of data
- Supporting the production of timely and impactful interventions
- Linking IRCT to journalists and media outlets
- Coaching for interviews
- Relevant education within communications or equivalent
- Proven experience in strategic communication
- Proven experience in Danish media work
- Broad network of journalists in Denmark
- Creative thinker with a drive to help IRCT reach its goals
- Fluency in written English
- The first phase of the consultancy will run from October 1st to December 31st. Pending successful implementation of the task, we will consider additional phases.
- The consultant must be based in Denmark.
How to apply:
- Please send a CV, a two-page proposal, and a cost-estimate for phase 1 to email@example.com
- Kindly note that we will only accept applications via the provided email. All other applications will be disregarded.
- October 1st at 23:00 CET.